Friday, January 9, 2009

"God complex"


I write down the funny things these babies o' ours say on sticky notes that are all over the place - the idea being that someday I'll get organized (ha!) and write or type them all out in chronological order for all of us to enjoy in years to come when we can't remember the details of these days....this one, i thought, was worth sharing...

me, as i'm walking by: "whatcha doin' buddy?"
John Thomas, without hesitation: "playing God"

(yes, it's still out...along with the Christmas tree, fully decorated)

3 comments:

marie said...

Our Christmas tree is still decorated too although it's supposed to come down this weekend if we can find the time and energy. I gave up on the sticky note idea a while ago because I couldn't even keep up with the notes. :) I decided to just set up email accounts for each kid and now just email them when I want to keep track of something. It even dates it for me so I don't have to worry about keeping things in order. It's been great!

Unknown said...

Michael, Kirby and family...I am enjoying your blogs. Melissa told me you had one up. I keep up with hers on Ainsley every day. It is great as I get to see all that is going on. I miss seeing your family and hope we can each other soon. Love to you all...Aunt Anne

PS Your blog is written in really small type for these older eyes!!!!

Anonymous said...

between "playing God" and saying "I'm baby Jeegus" when I wrap him up in his towel and carry him from his bath...I'd say he's got some superiority issues maybe...i love that little man!
-Michael